I'm Dr. Munn, online therapist and coach for professional women of color, and child & adolescent psychotherapist in Mountain View, CA⠀ I enjoy working with diverse populations and specialize in treating anxiety, depression, ADHD and high functioning autism.⠀ I am very passionate about working with women of color to foster their growth mindset, increase self-compassion, and develop coping skills to manage the stressors of living in a highly pressured and demanding environment, given the sociocultural political climate.⠀ Additionally, I am extremely passionate about working with children and adolescents to increase mindfulness, distress tolerance, coping strategies, and executive functioning skills to foster emotional regulation, interpersonal effectiveness, and adaptive functioning.⠀ After working in the mental health field for 11 years, I have found that it's quite common for individuals to have a dual diagnosis, such as a neurodevelopmental disorder, accompanied with anxiety and/or mood disorder. Thus, the patients, families, and adults I work with present with complex symptoms and require a unique and culturally sensitive treatment approach to improve overall functioning.⠀ In all, the work of being a psychotherapist is intricate, challenging, interesting, and very rewarding. I am truly humbled at the opportunity to connect with so many unique and gifted individuals and families, and feel privileged to do what I love, which is to help individuals and families to strengthen, heal, and transform.⠀ If you’re located in Silicon Valley, identify as a professional woman of color, or you're a parent with a child suffering from anxiety, depression, ADHD and/or high functioning autism, please feel free to email or call me and together let's see how we could work together to reach your goals.⠀ Webpage: drmunn.com Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posts by drmunn:
- Parenting Tips
- Selfcare Tip by Dr. Munn, remote therapist for girls and women.
- Selfcare Tip
- Therapy for professional women by Dr. Munn
- Starting over by Dr. Munn, therapist for ambitious girls and women located in the peninsula.
- Selfcare Tip by Dr. Munn, PsyD, LCSW, PPSC, online and on-site therapist for women located in the peninsula.
- Selfcare Tip by Dr. Munn
- Expressions of gratitude by Dr. Munn, PsyD, LCSW, PPSC
- Laughter as self care by Dr. Munn, PsyD, LCSW, PPSC
- Say what’s on your mind by Dr. Munn, PsyD, LCSW, PPSC
- Selfcare Tip by Dr. Munn, PsyD, LCSW, PPSC
- Saying No by Dr. Munn, PsyD, LCSW, PPSC